Get Listed. Get Sold. Get Moving.
Think of me as your friend in real estate who is looking out for you and your family. A friend you can call when you have a question about real estate.
- Sell or Refinance?
- How’s the market?
- What is my house worth?
- What are the average days it takes to sell a house for my area?
- What things should I do to get my house ready to sell?
- Do you know a great Electrician? Gardener? Plumber?
- Should I stage my home?
- Should I make updates or sell it as it is?
- What mandatory disclosures does California state law require before I sell my home myself?
- What's a Bridge Loan?
- What's a 1031 Exchange?
- Can you recommend a Probate Attorney?
Scroll down and read my testimonials to see what my clients say about me. If the words resonate with you, then reach out to me and let's talk about if it makes sense to sell your home.
My greatest satisfaction comes from helping Sellers who’s home was put on the market and failed to sell. I find these Sellers are extremely rewarding to work with and I love it when we get it SOLD! So what can I do to assist you in obtaining your real estate goals?
What To Expect From A Great Realtor
- A great Realtor educates and advises you on how the process works, what to expect, timelines, possible pitfalls and navigates rough waters before they become an issue.
- A great Realtor advises you on the best marketing & pricing strategies, the Buyer psychology behind it, why some strategies work and others do not work.
- A great Realtor has the experience to guide you but does not make the decisions for you. Neither the Seller nor the Realtor set the price - the market sets the price. Find out today how this works.
- A great Realtor is honest with their client. Many times a Seller is heading in the wrong direction and some agents may stand silently by and agree with the seller instead of stepping up and being honest. Maybe selling right now isn't your best option - let's talk and find out what is best for YOU.
- A great Realtor knows honesty and trust are the foundation of any successful relationship. Often times an agent will take a listing at any price and the property gets stale and sits on the market - harming the seller.
- You can COUNT on me to tell you what you need to hear in order to make an informed decision - not what you want to hear. This often makes the difference between a successful sale versus a sale that never gets an offer and sits on the market for months and months getting stale.
It’s a seller's market and 2018 is hotter than ever!
Come. Discover my brand of selling real estate.